I was only thinking of you last week after I read about the trouble Hyde United are in. I was well pleased to see your name turn up in my comments today.
I do like this artwork of yours.. I recall more from the other blog you had going.
I have two more blogs going by the way.. one as been going for a while and is open to others to join in... it's called Paintbox Pictures I'm sure you will like that one... your artwork would go down well on there. Let me know if you would be interested. The other is a new one I have just started called Picture & Words It as poems, quotes, and myths with a few pictures and drawings thrown in. I intend on putting some poems on from the poets of this area from years gone by.
Hello there my friend
ReplyDeleteI was only thinking of you last week after I read about the trouble Hyde United are in. I was well pleased to see your name turn up in my comments today.
I do like this artwork of yours.. I recall more from the other blog you had going.
I have two more blogs going by the way.. one as been going for a while and is open to others to join in... it's called
Paintbox Pictures I'm sure you will like that one... your artwork would go down well on there. Let me know if you would be interested.
The other is a new one I have just started called Picture & Words It as poems, quotes, and myths with a few pictures and drawings thrown in. I intend on putting some poems on from the poets of this area from years gone by.
I hope this finds you well.
Tom